Spooky Halloween Drop Cookies for DogsTrick or treat! Halloween isn’t just for people — it’s a fun holiday to share with your furry friend too. While pets can’t have the same candy we do, they can still enjoy a spooky treat or two. To get your best pal in on the holiday fun, make these spook-tacular DIY Halloween Dog Treats. Your pup is sure to love them, and so will the other pets that trick-or-treat in your neighborhood.
- 1 cup dehydrated dog food – The Honest Kitchen dehydrated foods work great!
- 1/4 cup ground beef, sauteed
- 1/4 cup pumpkin – use canned pumpkin. Do not use pumpkin pie mix with additives and sugar.
- 1/2 tsp ground dried cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 free range egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup warm filtered water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Add the warm water to the dehydrated dog food and stir.
- Thoroughly mix in all the remaining ingredients to form a batter.
- Mold the mixture into cherry-sized drops. Place on a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly with a teaspoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve after cooling completely.
You can make these Halloween Dog Treats in advance and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
Special thanks for this healthy recipe goes to our friends at The Honest Kitchen. We hope your best pal enjoys them!
Want more healthy recipes for your pup?
Download our recipe sheet and get 5 DIY Healthy Dog Treat Recipes to try. Each recipe is made with one of our favorite Superfoods to boost your pet’s health. Healthy AND tasty! If you make one of these recipes, let us know what your pup thinks and share a pic!