Last updated: July 20, 2020
At Petpros.net we are dedicated to protecting your privacy. We carefully protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. If you have any privacy concerns which are not addressed on this page or if you feel we have not adhered to the policy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your privacy. Petpros.net has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for these websites: www.petpros.net and www.shop.petpros.net
Persons Under the Age of 18
Our Service is not intended for persons under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Service or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Privacy Practices
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as outlined below. The term “outside parties” does not include only Pet Pros.
- We use other third parties to provide services such as e-mail delivery, website hosting, and credit card processing. When you sign up for our email newsletter or place an order, we will share your information as necessary for the third party to provide the service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Your email address will not be sold, rented, or traded to an outside party. You will not receive email from an outside party as a result of providing your email address to us.
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to our e-mail list or mailing list.
Information We Collect
When you use the Service, we may collect information about you or your use of the Service. Such information includes (but is not limited to):
- information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, third party login information, or payment method information (“personal information”);
- information that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and usage details;
- information about your device, such as the type and model, manufacturer, operating system (e.g. iOS or Android), carrier name, IP address, mobile browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari), and identifiers assigned to your device, such as its iOS Identifier for Advertising (IDFA), Android Advertising ID, or unique device identifier (a number uniquely allocated to your device by your device manufacturer);
- log information, including the app or website visited, the time and your time zone, network connection type (e.g., WiFi, cellular), and cookie information;
- the geo-location of your device (using GPS or other geo-location data), when location services have been enabled for the browser accessing our Service; and
- non-personally identifying information that third parties have collected and share with us to help better provide the Service.
Information We Collect Directly
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, or as we process your transactions, for example:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service, including information provided at the time of registering to use our Service, information about your exercise and fitness history and exercise and fitness interests, or requesting further services relating to the Service or your use of the Service;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- details of transactions you carry out through our Service.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you interact with our Service, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your use of our Service, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service; andinformation about your device and Internet connection.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service according to your individual interests; andrecognize you each time you use the Service.
We may use third party analytics services to provide us with analytic data collection and reporting. We will not provide any personally identifiable information to such third parties.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Service. For example, we use such information to optimize and improve our technologies and delivery of our Service. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Service and its contents to you, including your performance history and other data.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or registration form) or adjust your user preferences in your account profile, or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may select the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email and follow the opt-out instructions. This optout does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of issuing or holding securities, product service experience, or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email to email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Collection Technologies
- Other Technologies. The Service, including certain web pages on our Website, and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Stored Information and Files. The Service also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction and information you post to publicly available areas of the Service.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about end users or our Service users is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; orwith your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
Choices About Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the information that you submit to us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. These sites may contain links to other sites. Pet Pros, is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
This site may provide chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. All users of this web site agree that access to and use of this web site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Trademarks and Service Marks
The Pet Pros logos are trademarks and service marks of Pet Pros. Other company names, products and services mentioned herein are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks of the companies mentioned.
Great care has been taken to ensure that the information presented here is as accurate, comprehensive and timely as possible. Pet Pros is not responsible for errors or omissions and in no event shall Pet Pros be liable for any special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, lost profits, or any indirect damages.
Changes may be periodically made to these publications without notice; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of these publications.
All information, and access to our website, is provided “as is” with all faults and without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Pet Pros makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
All content of participating businesses are the sole property and responsibility of those businesses.
Limitation of Liability
Pet Pros shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Pet Pros has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Pricing Errors and Omissions
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our web site. When errors are discovered, we will correct them. Be advised that Pet Pros reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, after it has been confirmed, or after your credit card has been charged. If we discover a pricing error after your credit card has been charged and your order is canceled as a result of the error, your credit card will be refunded back the full amount of your order. You will be notified via email if your order has been canceled and be given the opportunity to place the order at the correct price. Please note that individual bank policies vary when the amount is credited back to your account. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
We will post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make what we believe is a material change to this Policy, we will notify our registered Service users by email to the email address specified in each user’s account or through a notice on the Service home page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at
19400-144th Avenue NE #6-E
Woodinville, WA 98072
Phone: 1-855-PET-PROS (855-738-7767)
Fax: (425) 402-1420