If you have made your list, checked it twice and still aren’t sure what to get your pet this holiday season – we have you covered! We know that each pet is special and deserves a gift that fits their unique personality type. That is why we developed a gift giving guide for every dog type. Use this list to find the perfect gift for your four-legged friend!
If your pet is a Cuddler, they love anything that is soft and warm and can be found gently carrying their stuffed toys around the house. Here are a couple gift options for these sweet, furry friends:
- The adorable Lamb Chop stuffed dog toy is a fan favorite and would look great under the tree!
- The Berber Boy toys are “stuffed with love” and include a squeaker, of course. Your snuggler will enjoy its soft Berber fleece – and they come in a variety of colors!
If your dog is a Thinker, they are determined and appreciate a challenge. They need a toy that will keep them busy and reward them for their hard work. Consider one of these for your intellectual pal:
- The IQ Treat Ball from OurPet is great because you can adjust the level of difficulty to keep your pet challenged.
- Thinker Sticks from Plato help support brain function in your dog and make the perfect treat for your intelligent pet.
Finding a gift for the high-energy pup who loves to chew can be tough! Here are a few durable gift ideas that can endure even the most high-energy dogs.
- The Busy Buddy Bristle Bone from PetSafe is a favorite because the nylon bristles help clean your dog’s teeth while they chew and the edible treat insert provides a tasty reward.
- Play Strong Rubber toys are virtually indestructible and the hollow center is perfect for treats or peanut butter!
For the athletic dog who loves nothing more than running and performing, interactive toys are just the thing. Check out these great options for your little competitor:
- ChuckIt! Classic (ball) Launchers are a terrific way to play fetch with your dog without wearing yourself out. Plus, they let you throw balls 2-3 times farther than you can on your own.
- KONG Jumblers are favorites with the sports pups! A two-in-one ball toy – the interior tennis ball and loud squeak entice play and outer handles make pickup for fetch and shaking easy.
Our gift giving guide wouldn’t be complete without our treat lovers (isn’t that all dogs?). Here are some of our favorite holiday treats for the foodie in your life.
- Pet Pros own Yaketty Yak Chews are all natural, long lasting and a true customer favorite. Yaketty Yak chews come in three sizes and are the ultimate stocking stuffer!
- Cloud Star dog treats make the perfect gift for your four-legged friends. Cloud Star offers a wide variety of treat options – with or without grain, crunchy or soft, bite sized or itty bitty – something for every pup on your list.
No matter your pet’s personality type, there is a perfect gift just for them. Stop by any of our stores to check out all our gift ideas or shop online now and pickup curbside or in store. And if you don’t mind ruining the surprise, you can bring your pet in to pick it out for themselves!