March 30, 2020 UPDATE
To our Pet Pros Tacoma Customers:
Our Tacoma store is temporarily closed. We made this difficult decision in order to be overly cautious as we have a team member who MAY have been exposed to the coronavirus.
Because of the potential exposure we decided that it is in the best interest of our team members and the Tacoma community to close the store for a period of time.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you need supplies for your pets before we re-open, online ordering and curbside pickup is available at all of our other locations.
Thank you for understanding and for your ongoing support!
March 26, 2020 UPDATE
Things are evolving quickly and we want to keep you updated on how we are responding to the coronavirus to keep our team members and our customers safe. We are closely monitoring all local public health notifications, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for updates and will share any updates here.
We are open!
Our federal and state governments have declared we are an “essential business” and are to remain open during this health crisis. Our hours have been reduced but we are open and here to serve you! We will continue to provide the healthy food, treats and supplies that you need for your pet. You can find our current hours below and on our Locations page.
Additional actions we are taking:
- No cash or check transactions temporarily to help reduce the spread of the virus.
- Limiting number of guests in our stores: We are limiting the number of guests at one time to help maintain social distancing. If you see a “Please stop. At capacity.” sign on the door, please wait until another guest leaves to enter.
- Wait Line: We are practicing Social Distancing in our stores and ask that our guests wait at the “Wait lines” near the registers to ensure safe distances.
- Next Guest Line: We ask guests to stand 6 feet back from the guest that we are helping at the register. The guest should not move forward until the previous guest has completed their transaction and left.
- No interactions with pets – while this is our FAVORITE thing to do, we will not be interacting with pets to ensure that we are maintaining appropriate distance from our guests.
COVID-19 and Pets– If you have questions about coronavirus and pets, check out the information on the CDC Animals and Coronavirus Disease page.
Thank you for your help and your continued support!
March 17, 2020
Hello friends –
The coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak is making us all rethink how we gather and interact with each other. And, as it continues to spread throughout our communities our top priority is to help protect the health of our team members and our customers.
In addition to the increased cleaning measures in our stores we are also cancelling all in-store events (including Good Neighbor Vet visits) and are temporarily reducing our hours effective Tuesday, March 17th.
Updated store hours:
- Monday – Friday 11am – 7pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am – 6pm
During this time, we strongly encourage you to use one of these shopping options:
- Order online and pickup in store – pay in advance so that you can get in and out quickly. We will run your order out to your car if a team member is available. Give a call when you drive up!
- Order by Phone – If you don’t see your favorite product online, you may call in an order. Find the number for the store in your neighborhood here.
- Free home delivery in select areas (Seattle metro areas) on all orders. Delivery fee will be waived. Simply order online and check your address to see if we deliver to your area.
- Note: In fairness to all of our customers, we will ask that you purchase what you need but do not purchase in excess.
You (and your pets!) are why we are here and we are so grateful for your patience and support of our local business. We’ll keep you updated of any other changes as we move ahead.
Stay well and enjoy your furry friends.
Georgann McConn, General Manager, Pet Pros